Business Planning Strategies
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck »
Can you recruit and retain the key employees you need to keep your business successful?
Can your business continue without a partner, key employee or you?
Are you setting aside enough money to achieve your financial objectives?
How ENV Can Help
These can be tough questions, particularly if you have not planned ahead. Our team of representatives will help uncover the risks, and offer proactive solutions.
Our ENV Business Planning Strategy services include:
- Business exit planning - Creating succession strategies that allow owners to exit their business when they want and on their terms, while considering tax, legislative and business structure influences.
- Estate planning - Helping to minimize the impact of taxes and expenses on an estate and/or business, while maximizing distributions to heirs, third parties and charities.
- Retirement income - Helping employers offer nonqualified solutions that help owners and key employees plan an adequate retirement income — while helping to recruit, reward and retain key employees.
- Business protection - Implementing strategies to preserve, protect and promote the value of the business to better facilitate a subsequent transfer to family members, key employees, other owners or third parties.
- Survivor income - Helping business owners' families achieve their specific financial objectives, like paying for college and paying off the mortgage.
- Income protection - Protecting business owners financially in the event of a prolonged illness or injury — helping not only the business owner personally, but also in keeping the doors of the business open.
Contact an ENV Business Planning Strategist today.
ENV Financial Services, 7789 Oswego Rd. Liverpool NY, 13090
Securities and Advisory products offered through Cadaret, Grant & Company, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
ENV Insurance Agency, ENV Financial Services and Cadaret, Grant & Company, Inc. are separate entities.
We are registered to sell Securities in the following States: NY, CT, FL, PA, TN, IN