Who invites you to no-cost seminars?
ENV conducts no-cost seminars on popular topics for our clients such as: COBRA, HIPAA, Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Payroll and Fiduciary Responsibility. ENV has teamed with several top speakers, including HR One, to discuss current hot topics in human resources and insurance needs.
This year's seminar topics include:
- Department of Labor audits
- Worker's Comp
- Supervisory Training/Development
- Hire by Design: Find the Right Employee
- Managed Separations: Avoid claims
See your ENV agent for further updates.
HR COMPLIANCE AND PRACTICES UPDATE
The world of Human Resources is so much more than hiring, training, and employee insurance benefits. It is a myriad of things including employee relations, performance management, company policies, compensation, job descriptions, and a host of activities, all either governed by or influenced by employment regulations, both state and federal.
If you have been to one of our sessions before, you know it is fast paced and very interactive. This session will be no exception; we will welcome your questions, conversation contributions, and feedback. We hope you will join us as we explore the following agenda.
- The Legal System – What’s with “case history”?
- Federal and State Regulatory General Update, including practical applications
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Update – it’s not over yet
- The NLRB (National Labor Relations Board) – Why it is not just for unions
- Social Media – it has gone way beyond a fad.
- We will include all forms of “electronic communications”
- You will receive a sample policy
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Holiday Inn, Electronics Parkway, Liverpool, NY
8:45 a.m. Registration & Breakfast Buffet
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Presentation and Questions
Presenter: Kathy Barany, PHR, Strategic Management Solutions
Reservations and details:
Call Sue Vaughn at 315-641-5848
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENV Client: No Charge
All Others: $50